How to Make Your Own Alkaline Water at Home
All you will need:
- A pitcher that can hold at least 64 ounces…
- One lemon (preferably organic)
- AND…. 64 oz of filtered water
- Pour the 64 oz of water into your water pitcher. Glass is preferred over plastic.
- Slice your lemon into 8 pieces.
- Place the lemon pieces into your water, DO NOT SQUEEZE.
- Cover and let sit at room temperature for at least 8 to 12 hours.
Enjoy a big glass (at least 8 to 16 oz of room temperature water) EVERY MORNING on an empty stomach to alkalize your system.